Tuesday, 6 October 2015
My Top Five in Greece
1. Chrysomallousa - an entree that involves a thin piece of cheese enveloped in a crispy pastry envelope then smothered in that famous Greek honey and topped with black sesame seeds. Amazing.
2. Sea kayaking around South Paros - despite getting badly stung but jellyfish whilst snorkeling, we got to see some of the bluest, clearest waters and had a really lovely guide.
3. Agios Prokopios beach, Naxos - clear, warm waters mixed with a relaxed beach and add some super cheap, amazing seafood along the beachfront and you've got yourself a winning combination.
4. Mykonos in the morning - OK it's super touristy and a little hectic but I had a lovely stroll through this picturesque town at 8am on our first day. Just me, a few locals and the morning sun cats. Stunning.
5. Sunset in Oia, Santorini. There is nothing like it on this planet so get a bottle of wine, find a nice spot along the cliffside towards the windmill and just relax.